If you disagree with the way we collect, store or use personal and non-personal information, please do not access, browse or use our Website.
We are located in the United States of America. You may be located in a country that has laws which are more restrictive about the collection and use of your personal information. However, by using our Website, you agree to waive the more restrictive laws and agree to be governed by the laws of the United States of America.
Personal Information We Collect
We collect information you provide directly to us. This information is collected when you purchase products from our Website, register for an account or subscription, subscribe to a newsletter or email list, purchase coffee or products made available through the Sites or otherwise communicate with us.
The types of personal information we collect from you include:
- Order Information: When you purchase products through our Website, we require you to provide your name, e-mail address, postal address, and telephone number to complete your order and deliver your products.
- Subscription Registration: When you wish to receive our products on a continuing basis, we request that you register for our subscription service. In that registration, you are required to provide your name, e-mail address, postal address, and telephone number. We also request that you provide a user name and create a unique password.
- Payment Information: We collect credit card number(s), bank account and related information, when you place an order on our Website. When the credit card or bank account information is submitted to us, such information is encrypted and is protected with SSL encryption software. We will use the credit card information or bank account information for purposes of processing and completing the transaction you requested. Such information will be disclosed to third parties such as merchant accounts as necessary to complete the requested purchase transaction.
- General Contact Information: When you contact us about your order, or provide comments or other communications with us, we collect the information you provide whether it is through a phone call, email, text message or the like. If you respond to a request by us or participation in surveys, questionnaires and the like, we collect that information as well.
- No Information Collected from Children: We will never knowingly collect any Personal Information from children under the age of 13. If we obtain actual knowledge that we have collected Personal Information about a child under the age of 13, that information will be immediately deleted from its database. Because we do not collect such information, we have no such information to use or to disclose to third parties.
Technological Information We Collect
Generally, we as well as third party vendors and supporting advertisers use technologies such as cookies, web beacons, and logs. These technologies automatically collect general information such as internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, internet service provider (ISP), referring/exit pages, operating system, date/time stamp, and/or clickstream data. This information is used to analyze trends, administer our Website, track user’s movements through our Website and gather demographic information about our user base as a whole. We may receive reports based on these technologies on an individual or aggregated basis.
- Log Information: When you access our Website, we automatically record information that your browser provides to us. These server logs may include information such as your web request, IP address, browser type, browser language, the date and time of your request, your computer operating system, mobile device and mobile operating system, name of your internet service provider or your mobile carrier, and one or more cookies (small text files containing a string of characters) that may uniquely identify your browser.
- Third Party Cookies. We allow third party vendors to set their own cookies on and through our Website. We have no control over the practices of those third parties and are not responsible for their technology or tracking. We encourage you to review the policies of such persons or entities on their websites. We use AdWords Remarketing through Google which is a Remarketing and Behavioral Targeting service provided by Google Inc. that connects the activity on our Website with the Adwords advertising network and the Doubleclick cookie. That Cookie collects information regarding certain patterns in your browsing history. To opt-out of this tracking, please see https://support.google.com/ads/answer/2662922?hl=en.
- Web Beacons. We use electronic images known as Web Beacons (sometimes called single-pixel gifs, clear gifs or action tags) which allow us to collect information about your visit to our Website, measure and improve the effectiveness of advertisements and track delivery of advertising. Web Beacons collect only a limited set of information including a cookie number, time and date of page view, as well as a description of the page on which the Web Beacon resides. We may also use Web beacons in email messages sent to you. This allows us to determine if you opened or acted upon the email messages. Because Web beacons are the same as any other content request, you cannot opt out or refuse them. However, they can be rendered ineffective by either opting out of cookies or changing the cookie setup in your browser.
- Do Not Track Signals. Our Website does not honor “do not track” signals or other mechanisms. However, you can configure your browser not to accept cookies or to notify you when a cookie is being sent.
How We Use Personal Information
- Providing Services and Products. We use the information we gather on our Website to provide you with the services and products you have requested. This may include passing your information on to a third party to provide such services or products. If you have questions or feedback on any of our services or products, we may use the information we gathered to respond to the same.
- Improving Our Website. We use the information we gather to respond to any inquires you make, operate and improve the functionality of our Website, and deliver the products and services advertised on our Website. Our services include the display of personalized products, content, and advertising, relating to your experience and interests.
- Developing and Marketing New Products and Services. We use the information we gather on our Website to develop new products and services and contacting you about these new developments. We may compile personal information and other information collected through our Website on an aggregated basis as part of our development.
How We Disclose Information to Others
- Product and Service Delivery. We share your information with third parties who help us in the delivery of the products and services you have requested.
Website Functionality. We share your information with companies and individuals we employ to perform technical functions on our behalf. Examples include third parties who host our Website, analyze our data, provide marketing assistance, process credit card payments, and provide customer service.
Third Party Products and Services. We share your information with third parties who will provide you with their opportunities, products or services. This includes your personal and non-personal information, and includes your interests and preferences, so they may determine whether you might be interested in their products or services.
Aggregated Anonymous Information. We share aggregated anonymous information about you, combined with other persons using our Website with third parties, so that they can understand the kinds of visitors that come to our Website, and how those visitors use our Website. This information may include, without limitation, the number of users who have registered, demographic information and individual purchase preferences. Although aggregate information does not identify you individually, a third party may be able to link the aggregated information to you. We may share aggregate information with third parties for any lawful purpose.
- Legal Process. We disclose your information if legally required to do so, or at our discretion, pursuant to a request from a governmental entity, or if we believe in good faith that such action is necessary to (a) conform to legal requirements or comply with legal process; (b) protect our rights or property, or our affiliated companies; (c) prevent a crime or protect national security; or (d) protect the personal safety of users or the public.
Acquisition or Merger. We may disclose and transfer your information to a third party who acquires any or all of our business, whether such acquisition is by way of merger, consolidation or purchase of all or a substantial portion of our assets. In the event we become the subject of an insolvency proceeding, whether voluntary or involuntary, we or our liquidator, administrator, receiver or administrative receiver may sell, license or otherwise dispose of, such information in a transaction approved by the court.
Security of Information
We endeavor to safeguard and protect your information. When you submit information on our Website, such information is protected both online and offline. We have security measures in place to protect against the loss, misuse, and alteration of personal information under our control. The servers in which we store your information are kept in a secure physical environment. The servers have industry standard firewalls. Access to such servers is password protected and access by our employees and vendors is limited. Currently, we use Secure Socket Layer software (“SSL”) to protect data and to secure any transactions. SSL encrypts information including credit card number(s), and names and addresses, as they are transmitted over the Internet. Please be advised that, although we take commercially reasonable technological precautions to protect your data, no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure; therefore, we cannot and do not warrant that your information will be absolutely secure. Any transmission of data at or through our Website is at your own risk. However, access to your information is strictly limited and not accessible to the public.
California Residents Rights
California residents have the right to receive, once a year, information about third parties with whom we have shared information about you or your family for their marketing purposes during the previous calendar year, and a description of the categories of personal information shared. In addition California residents have the right to know if we respond to do not track signals or cookies. We do not respond to such signals or cookies.
As stated in this Policy, you have agreed to allow us to share information with third parties for their direct marketing purposes until you remove your information; and thus, you have agreed to this disclosure. California customers may request further information about our compliance with this law by sending us an email at “firstname.lastname@example.org”. Please note that we are only required to respond to one request per customer each year, and we are not required to respond to requests made by means other than through this email address.
C/O Legal Counsel
3515 Hancock St, Ste 200
San Diego, CA 92110